All orders can be canceled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
If you do not want the product you received, you are required to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the item. After the claim is approved, you must return the item to our warehouse at your own expense and the item must be unused;
In the case you receive a damaged or incorrect product, you are required to submit photo evidence to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued;
If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
Missing order. In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
All goods ordered in error by the Customer or goods the Customer wishes to return are subject to a restock fee. The restock fee is 20% of the original invoice value of the goods.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs whilst returning the item(s).
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
Your order does not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by you;
Your order does not arrive due to an exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
How do I request a return, exchange, or refund?
If you want to initiate a return, exchange, or refund, please complete the following steps:
2. After we have approved the order return, exchange or refund, the product must be returned to our warehouse. You must return the item to our warehouse at your own expense and the item must be unused.
3. You must provide a tracking number;
4. Once the tracking number has been provided (or once we received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped or a refund will be credited back to the card or original method of payment on file. In order for us to ship a replacement product or process a refund for damaged or incorrect product we require a tracking number for the item returned to be provided.
Have any other questions? Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org