Specifications and Functions:
1. Adopt DC12V1A (nominal) input, two-slot independent charging and microcomputer management system;
2. The biggest highlight of this charger is that it can charge the battery regardless of polarity!
3. The charging current has three levels of 0.5A/1.0A/2.0A, alternately charging 0.5A, you can long press the corresponding button to pick up the charging current;
4. When charging, the LCD can display the channel CH and the charging current, voltage, time, capacity and battery type of the channel Li-Fe 3.20V /
Lithium-ion battery 3.70V / Lithium-ion battery 3.85V (IMR); the total charging current of the two tanks does not exceed 2A, that is, when one of the tanks is charged with 2A current, and then the battery is charged in the other tank, the front 2A current will drop Charge to 1A current; LCD will display FULL when the battery is full;
5. Lithium battery (3.70V) battery and nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery can be identified automatically, and lithium iron phosphate battery (3.20V) and lithium ion 3.85V battery can be selected manually;
6. There is 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-2.20V can not be charged (but there will be activated current trickle type charging).
7. With multiple safety protection functions such as overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, etc. At the same time, it can intelligently and automatically identify bad batteries;
8. Charging mode: constant current and constant voltage.
Buttons and Display:
1. Buttons (modes): each of the two buttons controls a slot. Within 5 seconds after the battery is energized, the mode button of the corresponding slot replaces the type of rechargeable battery. Long press the mode button to replace the charging current. When the battery to be charged is selected Type (such as 3.20V / 3.80V) and charging current, stop operation, and enter the charging state after 5 seconds; during the charging process, you can not switch the battery type, but you can press the button to light the backlight, long press to switch the current, ;
2. LCD: After the charger is connected to the power supply, the LCD display will display for about 2 seconds, and then display as empty. When the battery is detected, the LCD displays the corresponding slot number, battery voltage and current, and the battery type symbol flashes (NiMH/NiCd 1.2V without battery type symbol flashes). After 5 seconds, it enters the replacement identification to charge the battery. Charging display "%" symbol flashes to indicate charging replacement, and END is displayed when charging is completed;
Electrical Technical Parameters:
Input power: DC 12V 1A
Output voltage: Lithium ion battery 4.20V DC/ DC 4.35V for IMR / LiFePO4 DC 3.65V / NiMH/NI-Cd DC 1.48V
Output current (optional): Li-Ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 2000mA * 1 (only one channel) / 1000mA * 2 / 500mA * 2, NiMH / NiCd: 500mA
Constant current/constant voltage charging, termination current: <100mA;
No-load standby current: <15m A
1 x LiitoKala Battery Charger
1 x US/EU/UK Plug
1 x Car Male Plug