● Function: It is a bluetooth audio receiver, also a bluetooth audio transmitter, and can also be used as a bluetooth
sound card, which is easy to convert and easy to operate.
1. This extremely portable, lightweight wireless audio transmitter and receiver is the ideal wireless audio solution
for every situation and application.
2. -Transmitter mode: wirelessly transmits audio from a non-bluetooth TV, home stereo system or CD player to
a bluetooth headset or speaker.
-Computer Audio Transmitter Mode: Wirelessly transfers audio from your computer to a bluetooth headset or
speaker (via USB port, no audio cable required).
3. Receiver mode: wirelessly transfer audio from a bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet or computer to cable stereo,
speakers or headphones.
4. Mode switching:
Use the TX/RX toggle switch to switch modes.
5. Pairing method
- RX mode:
Pairing name: ZF-169 Plus, find ZF-169 in the bluetooth settings of the phone to be paired.
blue light flashes during the pairing process, and the blue light stops flashing after the pairing is successful. Connect
the product to an audio device using a 3.5 audio cable.
TX mode automatically searches for other bluetooth receiving devices (such as bluetooth headset, bluetooth
speaker, bluetooth receiver, etc.). When pairing, the red light flashes and the red light stops flashing. After the pairing is
successful. Connect the product to a device such as a TV with a 3.5 audio cable/RCA audio cable.
-Use TX mode on the PC:
Plug the USB into the USB port of the computer and automatically search for other bluetooth
receiving devices (such as bluetooth headset, bluetooth speaker, bluetooth receiver, etc.). When pairing, the red light flashes
and the red light stops flashing.
6. Ultra-portable audio streaming power supply
The ZF-169 Plus is compact but has powerful wireless audio streaming capabilities. Put this transmitter and receiver in your
backpack or laptop bag and carry it with you with ease.
7. Wide compatibility: The included 3.5 mm cable can be widely used in your computer, laptop, home stereo system, headphones,
smart phones, MP3 players, CD players, etc.