This controller is the replacement parts for ID: 1647907 and ID: 1679291 ,if you don't have ID: 1647907 or ID: 1679291 ,you should not buy it
OR you can buy ID:1740476
|12A （15A scooter could be used,but the speed would be slowly）
1. Boot: Long press the boot (about 1s). At the same time, the buzzer sounds twice.
2. Shutdown: Press and hold 3s to shut down. At the same time, the buzzer sounds twice.
3. Light: In the power-on state, short press (within 1 second) once, turn on the front and rear lights,
the headlights are always on, and the taillights are flashing.
4. Brake: Electronic brake + disc brakes. The tail light is long on the brakes.
5. Gear shift: The power-on state, the default is the low-speed file;
press the button twice (press twice in one second) to switch the gear position; Green is low gear; red is high gear
6. Battery display: 33v-36v The first light is long
36v-37v one or two lights long bright
37v-38.5v one or two lights long bright
38.5v or more, one, two, three, four lights
Low voltage alarm: The first light flashes when the battery is below 33V, and the buzzer sounds 6 times.
7. Low voltage alarm speed mode: The speed limit is about 15Km/h. When the power returns to 37V,
the throttle must return to the initial position to release the low voltage and return to normal operation.
8. Constant speed cruise: The speed is stable for about 6 seconds to automatically start the cruise control;
after the cruise is fixed, the throttle can be released; press the brake
or push the throttle again to release the cruise control and enter the manual mode.
9. Speed: The low speed gear is 15±2km/h; the high speed gear is 25±2km/h.
10.Automatic shutdown: Automatically shut down 10 minutes after no operation.
1) Voltage 38.2V-42V The first second third fourth fifth lights are always on
2) Voltage 36.6V-38.2V The first second third fourth light is always on
3) Voltage 34.5V-36.6V The first second third lights are always on
4) Voltage 32.8V-34.5V The first second light is always on
5) Voltage 31.5V-32.8V The first light is always on
6) Voltage 30-31.5V The last grid flashes
7) Turn-off of motor with voltage below 31V
1) "E1" Motor Hall failure
2) "E2" MOS
MOS fault or motor phase line short circuit fault
3) "E3" Brake failure
4) "E4" Handlebar failure
5) "E5" Undervoltage protection
6) "E6" Instrument/control communication failure
7) "E7" Overvoltage protection
8) "E8" Controller op amp failure
9) "E9" Stall protection
Wiring Port Diagram:
Power cord: big black red line
Motor wire: blue wire/green wire/yellow wire
Hall wire: red wire/yellow wire/blue wire/green wire/black wire
Tail light wire: small red wire and black wire
Software Burning line: green line/red line/black line
Communication line: green line/blue line/black line/red line/yellow line