1. Energy saving, High brightness
2. IP65 waterproof
3. High transmittance super-concentrated projector lens
4. Super heat dissipation
5. No lighting delay
1. Make sure that the vehicle has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure the ignition is turned off and the keys have been removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burning out when turning on or off the vehicle's lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure not to touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
1.We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible.
Please check as much as possible to make sure the item is the one that you need.
2.Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement. (1inch=2.54cm)
3.Installation Instructions is not included. Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended