Imars T270 TPMS Solar Power Tire Pressure Monitor System Large Screen LCD Display Tester Wireless with 4 External Sensors Universal
More than 40 percent of the traffic accidents on the highway are caused by abnormal tire pressure.
To reduce such accidents, the installation of tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is necessary.
With the TPMS, we can keep the tire working within the specified pressure and temperature ranges at any time to reduce the damage
of the tire for driving safety. Besides, the higher or lower tire pressure can cause tire wear. The installation of TPMS could reduce tire wear,
prevent tire explosion, save fuel, and keep your car in good care, rather helpful. Just get this ZEEPIN product home and try out.
TPMS can provide the pressure and temperature statuses of 4 tires in real time.
When the data are abnormal, the driver will get the voice alarm and flashing warning icon.
It features the solar panel with high conversion rate and USB charging port,
supporting solar charging and USB cable charging, no need to worry about the power shortage.
Auto Power On:
It will sense the vibration and turn on when you open the car door
Smart Sleep Mode(Auto Power OFF):
After successful installation, it will sense the vibration and turn on automatically when you open the car door.
And it will turn off automatically after parking for 3 minutes, rather energy-saving.
4 External Sensors:
Adopted the advanced chips, these 4 sensors are with high sensitivity and good accuracy for measuring pressure and temperature,
no misleading readings. Besides, with the IP67 waterproof grade, they are suitable for all weathers.
This system is widely suitable for vehicles with 4 tires and the maximum pressure of the tire is below 8 bar,
such as the commercial car, for jeep, off-road vehicle, minibus, and sedan car, etc.
|Material ||PC |
|Solar panel ||monocrystalline silicon frosted |
|Chip ||Infineon |
|Display ||pressure and temperature leak alarm |
|Modulation method ||ASK |
|Frequency ||433.92MHz±20.00MHz |
|Operating temperature ||-20℃~80°C |
|Charging method ||USB+solar |
|Charging voltage ||DC5V |
|Working current ||≤5MA |
|Size ||8.45*5*4.1CM |
|storage temperature ||-30℃~85℃ |
|Lithium battery ||280mAh |
|Factory default high and low pressure value ||3.0Bar-2.0Bar |
|Factory default temperature value ||68℃ |
|Weight ||72g |
|Installation location ||Center console |
|Advantages ||Large screen color screen, clear digital display, atmospheric appearance |
1. The receiving distance of the host sensor: 30 meters in an open distance, which can be received by normal car size if there is an obstacle
2. The product is suitable for passenger cars with tire pressure within 3.5BAR
3. The receiving method of the host sensor is wireless transmission 433.92MHZ, not Bluetooth transmission data
4. The machine displays up to 5 tires. Display mode: split screen display, after 8 seconds, the backup wheel data will be displayed
5. The service life of the host: 3-5 years, the host can be used for a full charge: about 30 days
6. Pure solar charging can require charging time: 10-15 days (note: generally not relying solely on solar charging)
|1 X ||TPMS |
|4 X ||External Sensor |
|4 X ||Mounting Nut |
|1 X ||Wrench |
|1 X ||Non-slip Mat |
|1 X ||English User Manual |